– 3D printing gets sweeter with kitchen-ready printers, NSF and UL certified
– Monochrome, countertop ChefJet and full-color ChefJet Pro
– Pastry Chef’s must have companion in bakery shops, restaurants and events
– Equipped with intuitive, easy to use, chef-friendly Digital Cookbook software
– Experience printed candy tastings live at CES in 3DS’ booth 31424, LVCC SH
3D Systems (NYSE:DDD) introduced today the ChefJet™ series of 3D printers, launching an entirely new, kitchen-ready 3D printer category for edibles. The first two printers in the series are the monochrome, countertop ChefJet 3D printer and the full-color, larger format ChefJet Pro 3D printer. Early feedback characterizes ChefJet as the must-have companion for the professional baker, cake master, and high-end event and restaurateur. Equipped with The Digital Cookbook, easy to use ChefJet software for the non-CAD user, the ChefJet printers enable stunning edible prints to be incorporated into any professional kitchen, effortlessly. The ChefJet series of printers will be showcased for the first time at the 2014 International CES in Las Vegas, NV, January 7-10, 2014, at the 3DS booth 31424, LVCC South Hall 3.
(…weiter auf 3dsystems.com)