– Printable physical photography for all; discover #AreYouScanagenic
– Easy to use, full color, portable, ready to print, share and enjoy
– Professional performance at the affordable consumer price of $399
– Scan large and small objects, people and scenes, easy edit features
– New tools and Mac software with V1.1; Watch the Sense video
ROCK HILL, South Carolina –April 8, 2014 – 3D Systems (NYSE:DDD) today announced the immediate availability of the Sense™ 3D scanner for Mac and feature upgrades available with Sense software V1.1. The Sense is the first 3D scanner designed for the consumer and optimized for 3D printing; it’s the only 3D scanner to deliver precise instant physical photography, so everyone can capture his or her scanable moments. The Sense is priced at $399 and available on 3DS’ consumer destination site, Cubify.com, as well as at select retailers around the world. Current Sense users can download software V1.1 today on Cubify.com.
(…weiter auf 3dsystems.com)